- Sun3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Mon4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Tue4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Wed4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Thu4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Fri4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- Sat4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Order Pickup Online
- Risotto con Funghi, Pera, Gorgonzola e Prosciutto (Served Only 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.)
- Salamino Piccante Calabrese Pizze
- Bresaola della Valtellina Caprino e Rucola
- Focaccina Caprese Lunch
- Zuppa di Lenticchie Verdi di Castelluccio
About Frascati Ristorante
- Enrico Glaudo was born in Ivrea, Italy, and attended the Culinary Institute in Cerres near Torino. Upon graduating at the age of 18, he went on to train in some of the most prestigious restaurants in Italy, including Locanda dell’Angelo in Bergamo (one of the few two-star Michelin rated restaurants in Italy) where he became chef at the age of 22.
Enrico was called from the famed restaurateur Piero Selvaggio to direct the kitchen of Primi un Ristorante in California in 1990 where he remained as the chef for seven years. During these years he was nominated as one of the “Rising Stars” by Restaurant Hospitality Magazine and the James Beard Foundation. In 1997, he then moved on to opening a restaurant named L’Angolo in the Hollywood area for three and a half years. Enrico had also been challenged in 2000 to become the chef of a high volume restaurant on the promenade in Santa Monica named Locanda del Lago for three and a half years.
After directing and being the Executive Chef of several restaurant, he finally took on the new challenge of being the sole proprietor and chef of Frascati Ristorante in 2006 which is located in Rolling Hill Estates, one of the newest and most sophisticated restaurants in the South Bay area.
Susan Glaudo, a native of South Korea, moved to the Untied States with her parents at the tender age of three. Her family is dedicated to the catering and hotel business, giving Susan an early taste in the industry. Susan eventually moved on to pursue a degree in Sociology while working at restaurants during her college years. Realizing her passion for people and cultures, she was destined to continue a career in the restaurant and hospitality business where ‘people skills’ are a must for success.
In 1993, Susan married Enrico Glaudo, a Chef from Italy. Their combined passion for this business inspired them to own their first restaurant in 1998. Susan managed and operated the floor staff, public relations, and marketing. Due to the needs of a growing family, Susan eventually had to take a break and sold the restaurant. Susan and Enrico joined forces again in running Frascati, a successful restaurant in Rolling Hills Estate, CA.